Harrison College has announced its first Ladies Spa Day at Harrison College on Saturday, May 13th — to celebrate mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends. Current and prospective students are invited to this complimentary day of rejuvenation and relaxation at Harrison College’s Downtown Campus located at 550 E. Washington Street. The event is open to all ages with special activities for children.
Variety of activities
- Brow, Braid and Bun Bar (all ages)
- Manicures and pedicures (all ages)
- Chair massages (ages 18+)
- Yoga classes (ages 12+)
- Makeup tips and tricks (ages 12+)
- Meditative Mandala coloring stations
- Refreshing juice bar and snacks
- Activities and child care for kids ages 5+
All spa services will be offered on a first come, first served basis throughout the day with the last service starting at 1:45 p.m. Yoga classes (45 minutes) will start at 11 a.m., Noon and 1 p.m. Mats will be provided or guests can bring their own.
Space is limited. RSVP today!
How to attend
RSVP for FREE admission on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ladies-spa-day-at-harrison-college-indianapolis-tickets-33753581872
Connect to the Facebook Event: https://business.facebook.com/events/112347215991512/