Live Nation recently announced its first-ever U.S. drive-in concert series — LIVE FROM THE DRIVE-IN — that will bring fans a live music tailgating experience unlike any other, kicking off July 10-12 in Indianapolis, IN, Nashville, TN, and St. Louis, MO. The Indianapolis area shows will take place across three nights at Ruoff Music Center and feature live in person headlining performances by Brad Paisley, Jon Pardi, and local favorites Yacht Rock Revue.
Live Nation is reimagining the live music experience during a time of social distancing by allowing fans to enjoy concerts in a one-of-a-kind drive-in setting from their own private tailgating zones next to their cars. Guests are allowed to bring chairs, food, and drinks to party in their zone to personalize their experience. More details including event guidelines can be found at http://livenation.com/drivein/
- Are These Live In-Person Concerts? Yes!
- Each artist will be live in-person performing a full set on stage in the parking lot.
- Does Everyone In My Group Need To Purchase A Ticket?
- No, it’s one ticket per car. Each ticket entitles you to one vehicle with up to four people. There is a ticket purchase limit of one car ticket per person, per event.
- Do I Have To Stay In My Car During The Show?
- You will have a tailgating space next to your car where you can enjoy the show from outside of your vehicle while adhering to social distancing guidelines. If you are outside of your vehicle, you must stay within the designated tailgate space.
- How Will I See And Hear The Show?
- There will be a full stage with amplified audio (satellite speakers) and large LED screens set up throughout the lot so you can enjoy the show from your spot.
- Can I Bring My Own Food and Beverages?
- You are welcome to bring your own pre-cooked food and beverages. Grills, BBQ pits, open fires, tents, and the like are not permitted. As always, underage drinking will not be tolerated and responsible drinking is expected. And as always, a designated driver is encouraged
Health and safety measures
Each event will comply with all health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations in order to protect fans, artists, crews, and staff. This includes thorough sanitation throughout the event. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available, along with a number of other preventive measures.
Line-up of acts
Friday, July 10 – Yacht Rock Revue
Saturday, July 11 – Jon Pardi
Sunday, July 12 – Brad Paisley
Tickets and information
Fans can expect contactless ticket scanning through their window when they pull into the venue, and then will be shown to their designated tailgate area where they can park and enjoy the show from their own marked-off space. There will be dedicated buffer space around each vehicle to ensure social distancing measures. All artists will be performing full, live, in-person sets on stages set up in the parking lot. The events will also feature full LED screens and speakers throughout so fans can enjoy a truly live concert experience.
Tickets are available to purchase per car, with a maximum of four (4) people permitted per car. Please note in order to maintain social distancing, events will be limited capacity. Tickets are on sale now at http://livenation.com/drivein/