Shop ‘Til You Drop
Harrison College will host Swap ‘Til You Drop: A Kids Clothing Swap on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at two of the Indianapolis campuses: Northwest Campus located at 6300 Technology Drive and East Campus located at 8150 Brookville Road from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Learn more about the great educational opportunities at Harrison College and get the family ready for summer — at the same time!
Purpose of event
For those little ones growing like weeds, Swap ‘Til You Drop is the perfect way to swap out gently used kids clothes for “new-to-you” clothes and shoes. You’ll also have an opportunity to talk with Harrison College representatives, tour the beautiful campus and learn about Harrison’s career-focused programs. Items encouraged for the swap (and items patrons can expect to shop) include:
- Kids Clothing: infant, toddler and youth clothing and shoes in all sizes for all seasons
- Maternity: clothing and accessories in all sizes for all seasons
- Infant Equipment: walkers, strollers, baby carriers, etc.
- Please no bottles, breastfeeding or teething product
How it works
Clothing swaps are simple: Bring some, take some — without spending a penny!
- RSVP: All swappers are required to RSVP via the Campus EventBrite sites: bit.ly/KidsSwapIndyNW for the Northwest Campus and bit.ly/KidsSwapIndyEast for the East Campus
- Bring the Kids: This is a family-friendly event! RSVP not required for children.
- Bring Some: Swappers are encouraged to drop off items from the list above in advance of the event (see below for more details on advance drop off).
- Take Some: When gently used kids and maternity items are donated at a designated collection site, head to either Harrison College Campus (Northwest or East) to Swap ‘Til You Drop!
- Learn more about Harrison: Interested in Harrison’s career-focused programs? Take the opportunity to speak with a Harrison College representative.
Advance drop off starts Monday, May 15 and ends Thursday, June 1 for both locations All advance drop-offs will receive early entry into either event on June 3 at 9:30 a.m. with proper RSVP. Advance drop-off items can be taken to the following collection sites during regular business hours:
Northwest Campus Advance Drop Off Sites
- Harrison College NW Campus: 6300 Technology Drive
- Pike YMCA: 7114 Lakeview Pkwy W. Drive, Indianapolis
- KinderCare Learning Center: 7221 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis
- KinderCare Learning Center: 3722 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis
East Campus Advance Drop Off Sites
- Harrison College East Campus: 8150 Brookville Road, Indianapolis
- Harper J. Ransburg YMCA: 501 N. Shortridge Road, Indianapolis
For those unable to drop off in advance, donations will be accepted throughout the event. Admission to the Kids Clothing Swap is FREE with RSVP via the Harrison College Eventbrite Pages: Indy NW Campus bit.ly/KidsSwapIndyNW or Indy East Campus bit.ly/KidsSwapIndyEast. The event is open to the public interested in learning more about the educational and training opportunities at Harrison College. The Harrison College Indianapolis Northwest campus features a number of programs such as Dental Assisting and Veterinary Technology while the East campus is dedicated to providing high-quality medical training and education. Programs include a variety of diplomas, certificates and associate degrees in health sciences, as well as an RN to BSN program. Harrison College representatives will also be on site to answer questions regarding their programs.
Have questions about the event, drop-off locations or partnership with the event? Contact Chelsea Marburger at firstname.lastname@example.org.